Thursday, January 7, 2010

THE ISH'S




We are now protected by the "Roaming Ish's"...:)When Mike's brother Brian , was here he stated "we are the Ish's" Mike and Brian are Ir"ish" and Dianne and I are Jew"ish" therefore we are The Ish's. Mike and I found these wonderful Gnome's and of course they have become our "Roaming Ish's". They shine brightly at night, and protect all of us from unwanted things that go "Bump in the night"...LOL..
We are proud to introduce all of you to the newest members of our traveling family.
From the road,
Jan,Mike,Martybear,Dustycat and "The Ish's"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Good evening my friends the roaming Ish's"

I have spent the last hour and a half going over your adventures, what a hoot! From the looks of it the two of you are having a wonderful time, and I thank you for keeping all of us included. I am living vicariously through your blog.
Are the two of you still out west? We will have the annual WOC next week 2-5 out in Vegas. I'll be thinking of you!
God bless

Patrick